Friday, January 16, 2009

my FlinG with the SUN & co.




I can't exactly be called an 'early-riser', but social-obligations like education and others, wake me up early. So, unlike most well mannered and nice girls, the Lazy-Bone within me is a total monster. She just does'nt wake up.

To do a little more justice to the title of this certain post, let me talk about the Sun. Sigh! the Sun.

:)

I narrow my sleepy eyes a little, open enough to see the mild morning Sun peeping at me from the green balcony. How smoothly the Sun would come up to my room, quietly through the yellow curtains to say a "Hi!!!". When the still mild rays don't hurt my eyes... just warm enough to convey that..."Yeah, um there for you".

Then post my yet another mini-snooze session, streching my hands with semi-opened eyes, I manage to stand.And then again the Sun whispers, this time in a little more firm voice, "Well done Preeti! Great job...just grab the tooth-brush now"


Wishing me loads-n-loads of bright SUNNY DAYS!

P.S:Sun..as we all know is dear to us for reasons...but there is another Sun that has made its presence felt in my life..Yes..it is SCJP-Sun Certified Programmer for Java.



1 comment:

Ravi Kumar said...

wow nice post.. by the way the picture posted made me think u r talking bout romance! :)